What is Joy Pea Health?
Joy Pea Health is a place for you to discover, share, and track everything awesome that is happening in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Life, & More!
How do I post to Joy Pea Health?
Visit our content submission page to begin writing for Joy Pea Health. You can post standalone items, such as an image (a motivational quote or infographic), lists of stuff (best of), and informational articles – all using the same interface!
Once you’ve added your content, write a good headline and a description and add a thumbnail to the post. Doing this part well is essential if you want your post to succeed.
What are the requirements?
1. Article Must Be 400+ Words
2. Contains All Links You’d Like To Include (do-follow, references, affiliates, etc.)
3. Submit With Images
4. Refrain From Using Profanity
5. Double Check For Proper Grammar & Spelling (too many errors will fail review)
All submissions are FREE and the majority pass review**
What should I post to Joy Pea Health?
Post cool, funny, interesting stuff that you’ve found online or made yourself that you think has a strong chance of going viral and being shared by other people. All submitted content will be featured on the front page, so eye-catching titles and images are a must!
What should I avoid posting to Joy Pea Health?
Porn, spam, gambling sites, drugs, and excessive links to your blog. Don’t post those things, as they will likely result in the removal of your account or curtailment of your posting privileges.
What happens to the stuff I submit?
Your posts will automatically appear on the front page after passing review. The best content will then be added to our social media campaigns that reach millions of people per month!
I posted something but it didn’t pass review, why?
Uh oh! It could be a couple of reasons. First of all: It’s not personal. Buuuuut …. here are 4 possible reasons why your thing didn’t get featured:
- The content submitted was already submitted once before.
- The write-up for the post wasn’t adequate or required too much editing & time.
- The content of the post was something that was all over the web anyway and was posted multiple times by users and editors.
- We just missed it – we’re not perfect!
I’m ready to submit content!